Tuesday, March 17, 2009
High School Baseball
Baseball is finally here and its my favorite sport of all time. I help coach a high school baseball team and its the best job a person can have. I like helping the kids grow as a player and watching the get better everyday. We had our first scrimmage this weekend andn won 9-3. Im looking forward to the upcoming season and think we will do good in the section.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coaching is such an amazing experience! I coached youth cheerleading throughout my high school career and there was nothing like seeing second graders who have never done cheerleading before compete in a competition and win first place. Knowing that I had such an influence on them really touches me! I cannot wait to graduate, get a job, and begin coaching again. Good Luck with your team this year!
ReplyDelete